Friday, May 20, 2011

A Spoonful of Sugar and Cupcake Craft Challenges

The challenge at A Spoonful of Sugar is "Anything Goes" and at Cupcake Craft it is "In the Garden" this week and I had fun using some new purchases to make this card. I started by embossing a white piece with a new Sizzix embossing folder. Then I added the die cut flowers from Memory Box and attached them with my new Fastenator staples (they say "Precious"). The little butterfly with a pearl is from Martha Stewart and the wonderfully funny sentiment on the front and inside is from Hambo Stamps. I love their Fractured Funnies line of stamps for a lol punch line!


Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Faye said...

Oh wow, this is just gorgeous. I really like your take on our In the Garden theme. Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week. Have a great weekend. x

Sara I. said...

Beautiful embossing! Love the blue and white! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck !
~hugs
Sara, Guest Cupcake

Poppit said...

Wow!! Just gorgeous. Love the blue on white, and the beautiful flowers. Just lovely. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge. x