Monday, July 18, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week

The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is Damselfly Flight. It is available this week for 50% off with the discount code found at our blog, The House that Stamps Built. Isn't it delicate and just lovely? Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this wonderful stamp.

I stamped and embossed the Damselfly with a blue sparkly embossing powder. I picked some fun dp and cut pieces and put them all together on a dark brown background. This was layered on a blue Core'dination piece with the edge punched with a ek success border punch and I added the bakers twine for the finishing touch.

I am entering this card in the "Anything you might see in the sky" challenge at Paper Cutz.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty! Love the image and that fabulous block background is wonderful! Nice touch with the twine too.
Lynn

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

I just love this technique! This is fabulous! I love your blog and your inspiration!

I've got a gift for you here
http://handmadebytlc-dt-awards.blogspot.com/2011/07/terrific-inspiration-award-from.html
Hugs
Tammy Louise