Monday, November 14, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week


The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this fun Cats will be Cats, and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog. What a deal! Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.

For my card, I started with some fun holiday dp and gems. I paper pieced the kitty grey and the ornament red and added some sparkly green. Of course I used my nesties to cut the oval and scalloped oval. It reminds me what our grey cat will be doing in a few weeks- playing with the Christmas ornaments on the tree.

I am entering this card in the Christmas challenge at Mami Doodles .

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute with the plaid dotted bg!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Christmas card Karen! I love the designer papers you used!

joy said...

Great card! Love the paper and the balance of your card!

Ren-Yi said...

Love the pp and layers. Thanks for playing along with us at Mami Doodles.

Lynette said...

Very cute - great layout!

Mami Doodles said...

Lovely card - the mirrored design is very effective. Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.