Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last of my Christmas Cards





I am posting the last of my Christmas cards and resolving to move on and play with all my new stuff in the new year! I am not going to go into alot of detail on how I made these as they are pretty CAS and use stamps and stickers and dies I have shared before.

I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenges at Aud Sentiments and Digi Doodles Shop's Best and the Celebrations challenge at Crafty Boots.

Stamping smiles for a great New Year, Karen
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful cards for Christmas! All are just wonderful.
Hope you have a fabulous New Year!
Lynn

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab cards Karen. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

I should like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a happy New Year.

Dionne

lalkygirl said...

what a fab array of cards ,love them all
have a happy new year
thanks for joining us at digi doodle shops challenges and good luck
tracey x

Anonymous said...

A wonderful collection of cards.Very stylish and elegant.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x

Karen said...

Fab cards, thanks for joining us at DDSC.
xx

Star said...

Oh, wow, these are stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star