Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Delicious Doodles and Stampin' For the Weekend Challenges

Anything Goes at Delicious Doodles and Stampin' for the Weekend and so I am sharing a winter card I made. I started with a beautiful snowflake diecut from Memory Box and used the cardstock after I punched out the snowflake. Is that the positive or negative? I am never sure of the correct term to use, but love the look. I punched the edges with a Martha Stewart snowflake edge punch and added a fun winter sentiment. Then I raised that piece up with mounting tape and attached to a white card. I finished the card with a small snowflake stamp and gem in the middle.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful snowflake and I think I'm in love with all that blue!! So pretty.
LYnn

Linda said...

Oh wow Karen this is really beautiful. I love that you recycled and created such a wonderful card. Great idea!

Stef H said...

wow! gorgeous!

happy new year!

hugs :)