Monday, January 2, 2012

Paper Creations Ink Diecuts and/or Punches Challenge


It's a New Year and time for a new challenge at Paper Creations Ink! This time we are challenging you to use your diecuts and/or punches and come up with a card to enter in the challenge for a chance at 4 digis of your choice from our fantastic sponsor: Kenny K! I love making cards for boys and Kenny K's stamps are perfect for that! I stamped this Teen Idol on white, paper pieced his clothes and shoes and colored the rest with my copics. I cut him out with a beaded oval nestie diecut and attached Candis to frame the oval. The background was created with plaid strips cut out with an ek success edge punch. I punched out plaid strips in different colors and attached them to a white card before attaching my focal piece.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.

Stamping smiles, Karen
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Miranda said...

gorgeous card for a boy Karen, really cool
hugs
Miranda

Marjo said...

He's a cool dude for sure! Love it..

xoxo Marjo

Unknown said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining KKKG!


Hugs,
Renata

Arts by Sara said...

Karen... I absolutely LOVE the way this card turned out! He is such a cool dude! Your paper piecing still amazes me! Have a wonderful rest of the week, tomorrow is Friday! Hugs!