Saturday, May 26, 2012

Aud Sentiments and Southern Girls Challenges


The challenge at Aud Sentiments is to feature any sentiment and at Southern Girls Challenge, they want us to use our die cuts or punches. My main focal point in this CAS card is the sentiment from Hambo Stamps. Here is the inside of the card:

I started with some two sided cardstock, and used my nesties rectangle frame die cut in two different ways. On the front, I created an embossed frame using the No More Shims thick embossing pad.  Then I sponged with green ink to highlight the embossed frame. The inside piece was cut and embossed with a smaller version of the same nesties die cut and then I stamped the lol punch line, also by Hambo of course.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the sentiment.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

Kazza said...

Love that Die and cool sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Kx

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

I really like the combination of green and purple, (green is actually my fave colour!) Lovely card!

- Mel x