Saturday, December 15, 2012

ABC Christmas and Crafting for all Seasons Challenges


The challenge this week at Crafting for all Seasons is to use Red and Green and Glitter on our cards and at ABC Christmas Challenge they are up to Y for Your Favorite Die or Punch. I love me my Nestabilities and use them all the time. And I am a traditional red and green gal on most of my holiday cards and I used those colors to make this card with a fun digi I won from Bugaboo Stamps for getting published with one of their stamps recently. The holly berries are all festive with red sparkle and the lower ornament has gold glitter pen highlights that are hard to see in the pix. Of course I paper pieced the whole stamp with some red and green dp.

Stamping smiles, Karen

3 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fab Christmas card, lovely traditional colours.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Jan said...

This is great thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card!! Great take on the Y challenge (Your favorite Dies/punch). Thank you so much for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We hope you will play along again - and good luck with the prize drawings.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT