Saturday, May 11, 2013

Moving Along with the Times and Shelley's Images Challenges


CAS is the theme this week at Moving Along with the Times and Kids are the theme at Shelley's Images. I love making cards for kids that are CAS (Clean and Simple). I still want them to be unique (or you-nique:) and fun, but CAS cards are my favorite. In this case I just stamped the little boy swinging silhouette (from Close to My Heart) and the You-nique sentiment (older from TAC) on a piece of dp and rounded the corners. The dark blue piece was an embossed cardstock and that too had rounded corners. I attached both to a white card and added some blue liquid pearls to complete the card.

Stamping smiles, Karen

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Lovely card is this.
Thanks so much for joining our challenge
at Shelly’s Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Hugs, Marianne

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute creation, Thanks for playing with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo