Sunday, October 13, 2013

Autumn Cards on Silhouette Sunday


I am fascinated with using positives and negatives on my cards and it is so easy to do with my Silhouette electronic cutting machine and Silhouette America cutting files. This is a fall flourish cutting file that I cut out of the green card base, then embossed the card (Cuttlebug embossing folder) and layered some orange dp behind the opening.

Then I took the fall flourish I had cut out of the green card and attached it to a gold card I also embossed with the fall words embossing folder. I could use these cards for Thanksgiving or thank you cards or any fall occasion.

I am entering these cards in the Fall challenge at the Silhouette Blog and the Autumn challenge at Chocoate, Coffee and Cards.

Stamping and Silhouette Smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Dewi Lestari said...

Great idea to use the negative die cut, and both cards are fab. Thanks for joining at CCCC: Autumn
Hugs
Dewi