Saturday, December 28, 2013

Last Minute Holiday Cards with Washi Tape and Acetate


I bought some new Christmas washi tape and had to make a few last minute cards with it and some other embossing folders and stamps in my Christmas NSIHNUY pile. To make this card I simply embossed a white piece with a new folder from Couture Creations and sponged the Merry Christmas with red ink to make it stand out. I added some pretty washi tape in each corner and a red bow at the top of the embossed ornament.

This card features some new stamps from Prickley Pear and Heartfelt Creations in different shades of purple.  I stamped and cut out some ornaments and attached over a piece of acetate in the space cut out from the middle of the front of the card. Through the acetate and on the top I stamped a matching design element also from Prickley Pear. The Believe sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations and I added some black gems to dot the i and to the ornaments.

I am entering these cards in the Home for the Holidays challenge at Card Crafter's Circle and the Anything Goes challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beautifully done cards! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!