Thursday, December 26, 2013

Peace on Earth Wishes


I have a pile in my crafting room of NSIHNUY- New Stuff I Have Not Used Yet and some of it is for Christmas. So since my Christmas with my family was last weekend - and was wonderful:) - I have some time this week so make some last minute cards with my Christmas NSIHNUY. I started this card with a new snowflake background stamp from Hero Arts that I stamped after masking off both sides of the white front piece. Then I sponged the strip with blue ink. I stamped the beautiful large snowflake and perfect sentiment (both from a new set from Raisin Boat) and layered on a blue card. I added a pretty snowflake diecut from Maya Road and some gems to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the Something New challenge at Raisin Boat and the Christmas challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Stamping smiles, Karen

1 comment:

Linda said...

Beautiful card Karen. I love your NSIHNUY. That is a good name we all can use. Thank for sharing and joining the challenge. Hugs, Linda