Thursday, October 23, 2014

Make your own Backgrounds with Bisters for Christmas

I need some more Christmas cards for my stash and so I pulled out my Bister powders from I Brake for Stamps and created this green background for this CAS Christmas card. So easy- just sprinkle on the Bister powder, spritz with water and you get this fun background. I embossed the Merry from Stampin' Up with white embossing powder, and added the Christmas and doves from a Memory Box die. I rounded the corners and attached to a white card base.

I am entering this card in the "Make your own Background" challenge at Craft-room Challenge and the Christmas challenge at Inky Chicks.

5 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Oh what a great effect not heard of blister powders but the sound fun and the results here are fab. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

ike said...

That is so cool - I have never heard of those either. This card is so perfect. :-)
Thanks for coming to visit me :-D
Hugz
IKE x


My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Mervi said...

Fabulous background, lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card and love the background you created too!

Debi said...

Such a great eye catching Christmas Card! love the background in contrast to the white, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi xx