Monday, November 3, 2014

Blessings Fall Card


I am very busy this weekend and week with preparing for classes and a Round Robin I am teaching, but I stole a few minutes yesterday to make this new fall blessings card. I borrowed the IO leaves dies from a dear friend and I wanted to return them as soon as I can, so that was my excuse to play instead of work. The sketch is one we were to use for inspiration for this month's Stamp Club. I cut the leaves in red, yellow and orange and also cut them out of the green card front. Then I attached them inside the negative space so they lay flat (inlaid die cut technique.) I cut the sentiment banner by hand and stamped a favorite stamp from Crackerbox Palace. I added one more fall leaf which I raised with pop dots for contrast.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Catch the Bug and Treasured Times.

6 comments:

Peggy T. said...

Karen, thank you for visiting my blog. Your cards are so lovely. I am your newest follower.

Cara said...

Hi Karen ... thanks for stopping by my place ... I am returning the favor! I love your card here ... those leaves are so cool!

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Karen! Thanks for following my blog and I'm your newest follower!! I love the card you made, too!! Very pretty and colorful!
Hugs
Darcy

Sandra said...

Great fall card Karen, the leaves dies are gorgelous!!!
Looking forward to work with you on TTCRD!!, and following you too now!
Hugs,sandra

Tammy Miller said...

Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our November Anything Goes @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again soon.

Melissa Czapor said...

Wonderful project!! I like how it looks like the wind is blowing!Thanks for joining us at Treasured Times challenge blog!