Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas Cards and Wishes

Wishing you Christmas Joy on this special day! Our Christmas celebrations are on the weekends before and after Christmas, so I am posting a few Christmas cards today I made with NBUS before I put it all away. Not going to go into great detail about each one, but if you have any questions, leave me a comment or contact me via the contact feature on the side of the blog.

And a couple using laser cut stickers:


I am entering these cards in the Anything Goes challenge at Love's Rubberstamps and the Christmas all around challenge at Deep Ocean.

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Karen. This is a stunning series of festive Christmas creations. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Karen. Your cards are gorgeous as always. Love the designs and colours.
May I wish you a very Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year.
With love, Sandra xxx

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards Karen, just beautiful! Hugs, Brenda

Verna Angerhofer said...

All the cards are so beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful year.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Karen - the one that particularly appeals to me is the first one.
Blessings
Maxine

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Karen - the one that particularly appeals to me is the first one.
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful cards. I love your snowflakes.

Vicky Briggs said...

WOW you sure have been busy! They are all wonderful! Glad you had a great Christmas.
Vicky Briggs

Dangina Martinez said...

WOW! They are so gorgeous! Thank You so much for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps this time around! Good Luck and a Happy New Year to you!
Hugs, Dangina

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, love your cards, hope they went to some good homes... thanks for following me at LittleBlueCraftBox. I am now your newest follower, hope you get your 500 target.
Hugs
Georgie x