Friday, January 2, 2015

Wishing You Were Here!


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and I am sharing the card using Crackerbox Palace stamps I made with my lucky sister in mind. She is in Arizona while we in Wisconsin are freezing our rear ends off. I love this fun snow shoveling guy – he looks about as happy as my husband does shoveling snow on these cold cold days. I stamped him on a white card base and cut out a curvy border and around his shovel so you can see the snowflake dp on the inside of the card. I paper pieced his coat, hat and shovel and added a white pompom for his hat. I stamped a little snow and the perfect sentiment to complete the card.

**As a holiday present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

I am entering this card in the Winter Wonderland challenge at  Inky Impressions and the Wintertime challenge at Hambo Hoedown.

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Karen. So sweet and such a lovely image and colours.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

This card is adorable Karen!
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Fabiola said...

adorable, biz

Brenda said...

OMGosh Karen, this card cracks me up. How lucky your sister lives in AZ!! Wish I lived somewhere warmer too. lol Although we have had a pretty good winter so far here in Central PA. It could be a lot worse, so I'm not going to complain....to much. Hugs, Brenda

Karen Schroeder said...

Cute card! I'm sure your sister will love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute, and fun card this is Karen - love the look on his face and the curved edge.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute winter card design. Cute snowman and love the snowflakes on the darker blue paper.

Jacee said...

Adorable!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design