Thursday, June 4, 2015

Layered Vellum Friend Card


I love the subtle look of several layers of vellum with stamped images on each layer. I stamped a new Penny Black scenery stamp in black on the first layer of vellum and orange for the second layer and attached both to a white card base. I covered up the adhesive with a pretty washi tape and stamped "friend to friend" from Rubbernecker to complete the CAS card. I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps and the Vellum challenge at Live Love Cards.

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Great idea and looks good too. Not thought of layering with vellum before. Must give it a try. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fascinating card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

NickScrapShack said...

This looks pretty! I am sure anyone would love to receive a pretty card like this!

Thank you for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick