Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hugs and Prayers Coming Your Way


I bought this Prayers die and stamp set from Simon Says Stamp when I heard about the Lasting Hearts Card Drive and fundraiser.  Click on the link to see how you can help mothers who have lost a child to miscarriage. I started this card with a pretty pink dp die cut with Memory Box's Starlit Breeze. I wanted to use hearts instead of the stars in that die, so I punched (with a Martha Stewart edge punch) and sponged a bunch of hearts. I die cut the "prayers" die (from Simon Says Stamp) in the same pink dp and also from white fun foam to raise it. The stamp is part of the same lovely set.

I am entering this card in the "Have a Heart" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the monochromatic challenge at Fussy and Fancy.

3 comments:

Lin said...

A very pretty design, Karen. Love the soft pink! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and for a good cause too!

Tone K. said...

Sooo pretty ! I love the background, the stitching, the hearts and the "title" :)
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)