Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Die-Versions Fancy Egg Easter Card


Hope you are having a great day! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this  Easter card featuring Die-Version’s beautiful new Fancy Egg die cut. This die is part of a brand new release you can find here on the Die-Versions website. I rounded the corners of a white A2 card front, sprinkled green embossing powder around the edges and melted it from under the piece using an electric griddle. I cut the Fancy Egg die out of lavender and blue designer paper and layered those over the same colored oval shapes. I attached the eggs and stamped “Happy Easter” from Repeat Impressions.

**Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website.**

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at 613 Avenue Create and Scrapy Land. (All the dies are from Die-Versions.) 

8 comments:

designbydonna said...

Love the background. An electric griddle? Really? Who would have thought. That would not be a quick card for me by the time I dug out the griddle and heated it up. Pretty texture on the egg die cuts.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the embossing on the eggs and the background!

Joyce said...

This is a very fun way to make some festive easter eggs. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I will follow you too.

Suchi said...

Hi Karen! Thank you so much for leaving sweet comments on my blog, I am already a follower of your gorgeous blog!
These eaters eggs using dies look superb! Thanks for sharing! :)
Suchi xx

Cara said...

Hi Karen, thanks for following me. I've spent a happy half hour avoiding going out to do the shopping by wandering round your blog. You've made some stunning projects. Looking forward to seeing your future makes. The Easter eggs are gorgeous. Have a great day, Cara x

Birgit said...

What a fun card with lots of yummy texture! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving some kindness. I just became your newest follower as well. Off to check out Die-versions. They're new to me!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The embossing really makes those eggs look beautiful!

Patricia Chalas said...

adorable !
Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapy land Challenge!