Saturday, May 28, 2016

Exceptional Embossing Techniques Card for Let's Create Classes


I am busy designing cards for my next class at Let's Create in Wisconsin Rapids. Exceptional Embossing Techniques classes are scheduled for August 26th at 5:00 and August 27th at 10:30. This is one of the cards I am teaching in that class. If you can attend, you will make two cards with Fran Seiford's Deep Impressions technique and two with my own Hot Camo or Metallic Camo technique. Come back tomorrow to see one of the Hot Camo cards for the class.

June 17th and 18th I will be teaching the two cards and two boxes with Tonic Studios dies shown in this blogpost.  There are still some openings in the classes, so if you are local and want to attend, call 715-424-1343 to reserve your spot. If you are not local and want to receive a class kit with all the supplies to make all of the cards in any of the classes taught at Let's Create, just give them a call or send me an email.

I love how this card turned out! The gorgeous designer paper is from Ken Oliver. I used dies from Taylored Expressions, Memory Box and Poppy Stamps. Here is a close up look at the gorgeous texture in the bird when using the Deep Impressions technique:



I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenges at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and Aud Sentiments. 

4 comments:

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

great card and style hun,i have new blog would be grateful if you could follow me hun please hugs cheryl xxx
https://cherylscreativespace.blogspot.co.uk/

kiwimeskreations said...

What an amazing card Karen - pity i can't attend one of your classes.
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa Kline said...

awesome karen! so many amazing details and the design is FAB! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Verna Angerhofer said...

So lovely with all that texture and sparkle.