Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Two More Cards for Exceptional Embossing Techniques Class



I have finished the last two cards for the August 26th and 27th classes at Let's Create in Wisconsin Rapids . The one above features the Deep Impressions technique with some perfect stamps from Crackerbox Palace. The second card featuring my own Metallic Camo technique has some of my favorite stamps and dies from Tonic Studios:



The close ups of each of these cards show the wonderful texture each of these techniques result in. I hope if you are local you can join me for these classes late in August. Call 715-424-1343 to reserve your spot.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh I do love that cat - it is amazing!! Great cards Karen - all the best with your classes
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two fantastically created cards. I love the very artsy look of them. That is one cool cat I might say too!