Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Magicals Sympathy Card

I am sharing another card I made with Lindy's Magicals and new dies today. I sprinkled on several colors of Lindy's Magicals (which are powders that activate with water and have a sparkly sheen to them) onto watercolor paper and spritzed with water. After the piece was dry I cut it down and attached to a white A2 card base. I left the white of the card base showing on the left and top. I just got the new Windy Wheat die from Die-Namites and the With Sympathy from Dee's Distinctively is new too. I punched a couple birds to complete the CAS card.

I am entering this card in the Flora and Fauna challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge and the Create a Scene challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

7 comments:

designbydonna said...

Very pretty Karen. I love the backgrounds you create with the Lindy's Magicals. I may have to get some of those to play with.

Fikreta said...

very nice

Tee said...

Lovely card!

kiwimeskreations said...

CAS it may be Karen, but absolutely stunning too!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background for the dies you used.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card and you did a great job on the cards we hope we never have to make...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

Caryn said...

What an adorable little scene you created, fabulous card.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx