Friday, October 14, 2016

CAS Guy's Birthday Card


So many of my cards are created with dies only and no stamps nowadays. I really love the look and reach for dies more than stamps for most of my cards. I wanted to design a CAS guy's card because it seems that is the type of card most of us do not have enough of. I die cut the background of this card with a die from Dee's Distinctively. The feather opening was created with a die from Die-Versions and the sentiment is from Sue Wilson and cut out with deckle scissors. 

4 comments:

Gerrina said...

Wow Karen this is a beauty! Wouldn't mind sending this one to a lady aswell :)!

Craftychris said...

Absolute fabulous card! xxx

Liz said...

A really striking card. I love the design. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

That's a cool card design. I love the feather especially that way with that background.