Saturday, November 19, 2016

Anything Goes 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids


It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! This time our challenge is: Anything Goes 4 Kids! Create and link any card appropriate for a child and you could win one of our great prizes. 


We have two very generous sponsors for this challenge: All Dressed Up Stamps is giving their winner 2 stamps of their choice! And the winner from Bugaboo receives 7 digis of their choice! TEAM S.A.S will also be choosing their favorite cards for our top three and the winners will receive a blog badge and an opportunity to be a guest design team member on a future challenge.

I think the digital stamp from All Dressed Up called "Love My Shades" that I used on my card above is so cute! I printed him on several patterned papers and and on a shiny blue paper that I cut out for his shades. Super simple but super sweet for any young child! 

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

Aw he is sooooo cute! Fab card! xxx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awww! This is cute. His future looks bright so he has to wear shades. LOL This makes me smile so I know the kids will like this as well.