Sunday, November 27, 2016

Playing with Foil and New Christmas Dies

I am working my way closer to my goal of designing with all my new Christmas dies as I play with my laminator and the different Deco Foils I bought in Madison. I die cut a new Merry Christmas Wish die from Memory Box out of a toner sheet and ran it through my laminator with Rainbow Deco Foil for this colorful Christmas tree. I attached it to an embossed front created with a Darice embossing folder. Very simple card to create, but I love how it turned out. Here's another view of the gorgeous rainbow foil: 



I am entering this card in the Christmas to Die For challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Karen, love the rainbow effect of the foil
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Karen! Love the pretty, shimmery foil again't the white embossed background.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So pretty and festive looking with the colored foil on your word die. Looks great with the white background as well.

Julia Sandvoss said...

This is just beautiful and love that you chose our Rainbow Deco Foil for such a beautiful die!