Friday, May 19, 2017

Altenew Layered Floral Dies Series - Day Six


I have been having a great time designing with my Altenew floral layering dies and I showed my in home classes the cards I had made. They asked that I teach three of them in an upcoming class and suggested that I design one for Christmas as we all like to make cards all year round for our Christmas card stash. 

I die cut Layer A out of a dark red and Layer B out of a medium red and glued them together. I then cut out the bottom two flowers and attached them with thin strips of mounting tape on a white A2 card base. I die cut and punched some greens and stuck them behind the Christmas flowers. I die cut and attached Creative Expression's Christmas Blessings, then added some gold Nuvo Crystal Drops to complete the pretty Christmas card.

If you would like to see the other cards in this Altenew Layered Floral Dies series, just click here. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Live Love Cards. 

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Karen, They are all simply beautiful. I love the layered flowers. I could do that. I have a lot of trouble doing the 2 or 3 layer stamping but the die cutting, I think I could do. Guess I need to go shopping.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Really a wonderful card design and I love the colors on this one a lot.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great use of coloured card and die cuts to make this stunning card Karen
Blessings
Maxine