Saturday, May 13, 2017

Sweet Spotted CAS Card for Grandson and More Fun News


Day three at the Sparkle and Shine Online Card Class was all about liquid drops and products. As a member of the USA Tonic Studios blog team, I was so happy to again see our awesome Nuvo products recommended by the instructors! I love Nuvo Crystal Drops and use them all the time, but never tried a three layer eyeball and that was one of the tips I learned today. I tried it on the Adorable Elephant die cut (from Tonic Studios) and it is a sweet touch. I also colored his spots and dots with several colors of Nuvo Glitter Markers. I die cut the dotted "hi" with a die from Paper Smooches and filled in the dots with a lime green Nuvo Crystal Drops and dotted the i with a black Crystal Drop. I die cut the letters "evan" with Tonic's Attraction Lower Case Simple dies and colored the letters with red and yellow Crystal Drops. Here is a peak at the adorable grandson who will love this card: 


I am entering this card in the Going Dotty challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

MORE FUN NEWS: I have had another card and tutorial published at AllFreePaperCrafts.com. Here is a sneak peak:


Click on this link to find out how to use dish soap and glitter to make an awesome masculine card. As always, comments are welcome. 


Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and dotty card Karen - and a gorgeous grandie :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute card you made and I love the dots you added. Congrats on your new article being published too.