Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Foiled Layered Floral Birthday Wishes Trio #1

I recently accepted a challenge to create three different cards using the same supplies and today I am posting the first of the three cards. Here is the list of supplies I used on all three cards:


My Creative Time Stitched Oval Dies
Tonic Studios Tangerine Die-cutting Machine
Misc. cardstock pieces

On this card I also used Therm O Web's Toner Sheets. I started with a cream colored A2 cardbase and die cut the Altenew Layered Floral Cover Die A out of navy cardstock. I die cut the Layered Floral Cover Die B out of a Therm O Web toner sheet, covered it with a piece of Lapis Watercolor Deco Foil and ran it through my heated laminator. The gorgeous color you see is the result- although IRL the bottom flower is more blue and silver than the picture shows. I adhered the two layers to the cream card base with my favorite glue - Nuvo Deluxe Fine Tip Adhesive.



Gina K's Foil-Mates make adding a pretty sentiment to a card so easy. I foiled this sentiment, cut it out with a stitched oval die and sponged some distress ink on it to complete this card.

I will share the 2nd and 3rd cards using the same supplies in the next couple days, so be sure to stop back.



I am entering this card in Virginia's Summer Blog Party here.

Thanks for helping me #spread the joy of creativity!



4 comments:

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Karen, I like the deep colors!

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Karen, this card is just gorgeous! Love the colors!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card design. This is so beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

How pretty is this gorgeous card karen - a stunner
Blessings
Maxine