Tuesday, December 26, 2017

YouTube Video: How to Make a Pop-Up Interactive Snowman Card





Happy Winter everyone! I shared this fun pop up snowman card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up Die and her Twist Circle Snowman Die Set earlier on my blog and briefly in an earlier video here when I gave the card away to a lucky winner. It was so popular, I decided to do a new video on how to make it from start to finish and you can watch the new video here. You may have noticed these last two weeks, my new videos were posted on Tuesday instead of Monday. When there is a major holiday on Monday, I am changing my posting day to Tuesday.


(By the way, there is still time to comment and subscribe to win all three cards in my December class on Karen Burniston's Pop Up Tree for all Seasons shown here in this video. I will pick a winner from the comments when I share my January class video January 8th.)



So be sure to check out how easy it is to make the pop up element on the inside of your card pop up into a hole in the front of the card using Karen Burniston's brilliant dies here in my new video and thanks for helping me share the joy of creativity!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another super cute card design.

Karen said...

Great idea..Going to be making a few cards with material this week. Thank you! I love watching your videos.