Thursday, February 15, 2018

Oh My Stars! Loving These Doodles Paper Playground Sequin Mixes!


I am very happy to share my second card as a guest Doodles Paper Playground Designer Diva for the month of February today. I received and was able to design with each of the five February releases of the sequin mixes from Doodles Paper Playground sold exclusively at White Rose Crafts LLC here. 

I love to make shaker cards with unique and fun sequin mixes and I chose the bright Rosey Gold Sparkle Blend mix to make this Oh My Stars card. Here is the description and a picture of this Sparkle Blend Rosey Gold mix:




"Rose Gold is back in fashion and we love how pairing it with different shades of pink really makes those rosey tones pop. We paired a gorgeous, blush gold cup sequin with metallic round magenta sequins & dimensional stars and a beautiful combination pastel pink heart & star confetti, pink flower Fimo slices, faceted crystals & two sizes of micro beads in different finishes."

I die cut Memory Box's Starry Lens Die out of a yellow cardfront and stamped the perfect sentiment from Lil' Inker's Shiny Happy Sentiment Stamp Set. I attached some sparkly pink stitched stars using a die set also from Lil' Inker. I used two layers of mounting tape to create a well after attaching some acetate to the back on the yellow piece, then dumped in the fun Rosey Gold sequin mix. On the inside, I stamped another fun sentiment from the Lil' Inker stamp set and added a star and a few sequins.


Here is another look at the card with the sequin mix all shook up:



**Great news! For all of you who would like the try the new Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blend sequin mixes AND anything else that is sold at White Rose Crafts LLC in the month of February, the owner there is offering a 15% discount code off everything! The code is: EY4JVU Doodles Discount and it expires February 28th. I have already placed my order there so I know the store is full of great dies, stamps, stencils and sequin mixes, so click the link here and start saving!**

I am entering this card in the Add a Die Cut challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome shaker design and I love all the fabulous stars featured on it.

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome shaker card Karen! Love the pretty color mix of sequins you used!