Monday, February 12, 2018

Save the Crafty YouTuber Video Hop - Hot Camo Embossing Technique


I am thrilled to be participating in a huge video hop organized by Justine Hovey on the Stamp Junkies Facebook group. We kept our videos short because there are many videos on the hop and even more prizes to be won! Take a look at all the sponsors:
There are over 120 prizes to be won just by watching and commenting on the videos! You have until February 26th to complete the hop and Justine will choose the winners on each stop. On my video here, you can win a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp or two Catherine Pooler inks just by leaving a comment!

The theme of the blog hop is "My Favorite Technique" and I have chosen the Hot Camo technique I discovered using embossing powders in an unique way. I show how to do the technique in the video here and the result is the pretty bumpy textured look you see on the butterflies and the strip on the side of the inside. For this card I used favorite dies from Simon Says Stamp, Penny Black and Memory Box as well as embossing powders and glitter from Nuvo. All the links are in the description box at the video as well as a link to the next stop in the video hop. For a complete list of the video hop participants, visit here.

Our Save the Crafty YouTuber video hop was put together in order to help out the many crafters who are affected by the new YouTube rules that require a much higher number of minutes watched and subscribers in order to earn money. Some of the biggest names in the industry along with many crafty companies have come together to help those in need and to bring YOU, the audience, some amazing new tutorials from artists you may never have seen before. As a new YouTuber, I greatly appreciate the opportunity this blog hop provides and thank Justine Hovey and the many sponsors so much! 

You do not have to comment on each video to win, but the more you comment and subscribe, the more chances you will have to win one of the more than 120 prizes! Thank you so much for watching, commenting, subscribing and hopping!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Stunning card Karen!

Tracy Steinbach said...

I'm pretty sure I managed to hop to all the videos took me all night and all morning but learned a lot got some great ideas! AThankslso someone else did your technique too. Beautiful cards. Thanks for posting about the you tube hop. Plus can you email me your address? Thanks

Tracy Steinbach said...

My table takes over it should say also that thanks just showed up 😂